Greetings from the Sunrise Radio team!
For those having difficulty receiving the station signal inside their homes, we are applying to CRTC for the upgrade this month, and we pray it will solve this problem.
Here at Sunrise Radio, we are thankful for: volunteers continuing to serve, keeping the station running and stepping out in faith with each new challenge; the volunteer station manager who has kept the office functioning, with once a month help from the bookkeeper. Before Covid, one church shared their morning messages with us for the Church Alive programs – now three churches are willing to contribute. A daily weather report was also added.
Praise and Prayer Items
- The Prespatou tower wasn’t receiving signal due to heavy winds, but a crew was finally able to fix the problem.
- A solution to the office air conditioning problem was found (a problem since we moved to this office space).
- The tower sites were maintained and mowed.
- A new Air-Play computer was installed and upgraded.
- Upgrades were made to the Telegraph Creek broadcast.
- More radios were distributed in Telegraph Creek to replace those lost in the fire, including the Catholic Church Rectory. The family living there enjoys the broadcast, but only had a radio in their vehicle.
We are grateful to the Lord that there has been very few problems with the broadcasts. Please pray for our board as they make decisions, and for the ability to meet. Please pray that the power applications will be approved.