Solidarity and Compassion
CIAM Media is privileged to partner with many leaders and content creators in Indigenous communities, who we are grateful to call brothers and sisters in Christ. They serve the Lord so faithfully, displaying Jesus’ love in their communities, and producing programs that air weekly on CIAM. It has been amazing to see how impactful and timely their messages of hope and healing have been for our listeners, especially in these times of deep grief and loss. We pray for Christ-like wisdom and compassion as CIAM stands in solidarity with all Indigenous people in Canada over the intergenerational tragedies they, their families, and ancestors have suffered.
CIAM Media hosts a number of Indigenous programs, leaders and content creators on our platforms. We would like to give voice to their stories and testimonies through these programs airing on CIAM.
For more from Raymond Sparklingeyes, Parry Stelter and Craig and LaDonna Smith, check out Word of Hope Ministries and Tribal Rescue Ministries, or click FOLLOW below to stay updated on more Indigenous conversations.
You can also find other Indigenous programming from CIAM here (all times are MDT):
- Building Bridges with Matthew Auger [Sat 4:00pm-4:30pm]
- Sizi-skentsi with Ray Prince [Mon 8pm on CIAM TheLight98.5]
- Denesuline with Gilbert Bekkatla and Bobby Moberly [Mon 8 & 9pm on CIAM Victory 100.1 & 107.1 FM]
- Tribal Trails, First Nations TV [Fri 11pm, Sun 3am, 2pm, 10pm]
- The Story Teller [Mon 8pm, Tue 11pm, Thu 11pm, Sat 3pm, Sun 2am]