As missionaries serving with CIAM, we are wholeheartedly committed to sharing the Good News in every possible way and relentlessly pursuing, loving, and reaching out to the broken-hearted, the hurting, and the lonely. It is because of your faithful support and prayers that this has been made possible.
May we invite you to join God’s mission and follow Him who is the Living Hope in seasons of change. We are so grateful for you, our dear family in Jesus, and for your kind support, prayers, and love.
Praise and Prayers from 2021
- We thank God for the Chinese broadcasts that air in both Cantonese and Mandarin. Please continue to hold Simon Wong in prayer as he provides leadership in this important and impactful broadcast among Chinese people (chineseoutreach.ca).
- We are looking for more Indigenous programming and leadership for the Aboriginal Media Community.
- CIAM has been working diligently with a group of friends from India who have a burden to start a 24/7 Tamil broadcast, The Lord’s FM. They’ve faced many obstacles and need your prayers and support.
- Praise God we completed upgrading aging broadcast equipment and software systems in several CIAM locations. Our tech team has been working very hard to make this happen, as it’s crucial for the long-term stability of the broadcast. Without your support this wouldn’t have been possible!
- Thank God for the launch of the new CIAM Media (ciammedia.com) and CIAM Radio websites (ciamradio.com). Please check out the new features and updates in the CIAM community.
- We continue working toward starting a much asked for 24/7 Low German “Plat Dietch” broadcast, which we hope and pray will launch in 2022.
- There is an urgent need to build an effective and stable virtual broadcast and storage platform to accommodate the growth of both our FM and online broadcasts. Please pray for wisdom for our team as we start transitioning from physical to virtual servers.
- Please pray for the full power upgrades of several CIAM broadcast locations so that the Good News will reach more people and homes with a clearer signal. Your prayers and financial support would be much appreciated ($10,000 for each location).
Looking Forward to 2022
- The full launching of the all-new CIAM web platforms, with new interactive features, listener-driven broadcasts, as well as opportunities for one-on-one online counselling & mentorship.
- Pray for the current full-time missionaries, and the many faithful and dedicated volunteers engaged with CIAM across Canada. Pray for a missionary to join our team in the capacity of Counselling & Mentorship Lead.
- CRTC approval and start of new CIAM broadcast locations in Kelowna, Chilliwack, Yellowknife.
- Please consider supporting the New Development vision, which will help needy communities that don’t have sufficient financial support to start a Christian radio. The cost of getting one station on air is $20,000.